Friday, November 1, 2013

Make a Garment a month-My Garment for November.

Joining in the challenge for the first time this month.

My project is the cute top in the bottom right corner. Vogue 8691. The colors in my picture aren't great. The solid brown is actually a bit lighter. Anyway, the brown will be the body of the top and the knit will be, the sleeves, neck and ruffle on bottom. The sleeves are self-lining which I've never done, but looks like fun and easy. I'm not sure yet if I'll be using the trim. I'm hoping to wear this top with my new legging (bottom right) that I bought in Bend, Oregon last week.


Here is a close up of the knit. Fairly sheer with a light gold thread going through it..

Looking forward to making this and seeing what everyone else makes.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment