Friday, November 1, 2013

The List: 1st Friday November


Every first Friday of the month Beth and Erika share their favorite things from the past month and what they're looking forward to in the new month. They say, It doesn't have to be fancy, it doesn't have to be long, it can just be what the link-up is: a list.

October Highlights

  • Attending sewing class with the Stitching Sisters what I made here.
  • Buying my Babylock Ovation Serger What a great machine. So lucky to be able to buy this fine machine. I'm a lucky girl!
  • Starting this blog. With fall here and winter coming shortly. I decided I needed something to keep me busy. I have a beautiful sewing room, great machines, and a desire to start sewing again. A Blog, a challenge, to keep me sewing, push myself. Even if no one reads this I think it will push me to make things, finish them, and be creative.
  • Joining Sew-Along: LFJ
  • Joining Make a Garment a Month Challenge.
  • Lila's birthday, pictures to be posted in November.
Looking forward to November

  • Catching up with the LFJ schedule. I'm a bit behind.
  • Sewing up a new top for the Make a Garment a Month Challenge
  • Starting some Christmas present sewing
  • ....and of course Thanksgiving with my family.
Thanks for joining me, hope you come back again. I plan on posting a least once a week. Have a great weekend.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment